Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Secret Room
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > URU: Ages Beyond Myst > Path of the Shell Ages > The Great Tree Pub (Watcher's Sanctuary)
Shangra
Just a question. Has any of you found out the secret room in Rolep/Sanctuary? I just have. Neat. smile.gif
coelho_buda
Think so, but you need to have Fly mode to access it, right? Or are you talking about something else?

EDIT: Silly Rabbit, no you don't need fly mode it's accessible without it. Just have to see where you are falling.
LaReh
Yeah I found it alright, by accidently falling into it! D'oh! It's pretty cool though. cool.gif
Imagine the hiding places for secret meetings and such if we had this in Uru Live! shock.gif
kurtg1265
Ok........if you dont want to throw any spoilers out , how about just a nudge in the right direction . I havent seen this room yet , I dont think .
Shangra
well Kurt, in the previous posts the verb "fall" is recursive. But ... I guess you first need to solve the main puzzle there ... wink3.gif
kurtg1265
Well I have finished the game . I will have to go back and see where I can fall from . I think I have an idea about where this maybe . biggrin.gif
trickster721
Hmm, apparently they knew that there would be revolution if we fell in, had to link back to Relto, reset the puzzle to get back in, and then play the waiting game all over again.
bcreative
Can you get there without fly mode?
Ja'de
Yes
samsbase
nudge in the right direction for this i dont think i've done it
Mysti Sage
Click here to view a spoiler.
Ja'de
Behind the eight ball.
samsbase
Click here to view a spoiler.
Corona
I guess I gotta wait 15 minutes again in order to see it. I'll try it now. wink3.gif I thought I saw something yellow back there.
Corona
Neat! A hole! Reminds me of certain areas in Tombraider where you see a door & try in vain to get in, only to find out later on that you go through it from the other side to return to where you started. headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.