Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riven Remnant
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > Puzzle/Gameplay Help > URU: Ages Beyond Myst > UrU: Ages Beyond Myst - Prime Ages > Cleft (The Desert)
Oliva
Hello everyone, what is Riven Remnant? Is it part of Kirel or Bevin?
CAGrayWolf
Neither ... it is the
Click here to view a spoiler.
in the Cleft. smile.gif
kurtg1265
Have you played Riven ? See anything that looks familiar from there ?
Oliva
rolleyes.gif Who knows what i am supose to do when I am finishing the last steps of the D'ni, when you should follow the writings from the egg room

Please help me headbang.gif
kurtg1265
Were you able to get a hot spot on the telescope eyepiece ? If you did everything right , then there should be a hot spot on the telescope eyepiece and you should then see something full screen . After that you would be able to jump the fence from a couple choice spots on the wreckage ( although it did take me a few tries to do that ) and wander around outside the fence . In the distance out there you will also find something that you can 'play with' .

Once you link out from the rainy desert though , it cancels the easter egg and you need to do it all over again . You do need to follow the steps in the right order to make the easter egg work also . It has been quite a while since I did it though , so I am pretty much going from memory .
bent2
I think you mean things left over from the Riven game. If you do then the skeleton behind the volcano is a Whark (whale creatures in Riven) and the pieces near it are remenants of a periscope. Hope this helps thumbsup.gif
jordarkelf
Wahrk, not Whark... Gehn misspelt the name.
Brina
QUOTE (jordarkelf @ Aug 26 2004, 09:08 AM)
Wahrk, not Whark... Gehn misspelt the name.

didn't Ghen write Riven to begin with? if you mean that he mispelled it when writing it in English as opposed to in D'ni, the alphabets do not exactly coincide and kadish in english is kaidish in d'ni
jordarkelf
Gehn was not a native to Riven. Catherine wrote the name as Wahrk, and as a native she would know how to spell it. Gehn was an arrogant outworlder, and he probably misspelt it as Whark (influenced by 'Shark' perhaps.)

RAWA has stated that Catherine's spelling is correct, and that Gehn's journal contains a typo, which, as RAWA says, reveals that Gehn is only human.
bent2
Sorry about the spelling. Anyway who is Gehn confused1.gif
Dragonball161
Atrus's dad. Yeesha's Grand-dad.

:ld:
Dragonflymale
your correct
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.