Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yeesha Pages?
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > Puzzle/Gameplay Help > URU: Ages Beyond Myst > UrU: Ages Beyond Myst - Prime Ages > Relto (Personal Age)
Fyreseer
I ran across my first weird (pointless?) page (which I'm figuring you all are referring to as "Yeesha pages") on the world with the building that's been damaged. No clue what it meant. Didn't know that there were others until I read the other post on the pages here. BUT...

When I went back and retrieved the page in the garden, nothing changed in my Relto. I didn't notice a change with the other, either, but that may just be because I wasn't knowing to look for them. So...

Is there really a point to finding the Yeesha pages, other than pure entertainment?
I am running complete chronicles, don't have the 'original' packs. headbang.gif Thanks!
Tijara
Hi there!

Check out this page on our website for a full graphical list of all the Relto/Yeesha pages and what they add to your Relto.
Dragonball161
QUOTE (Tijara @ Aug 11 2004, 09:17 PM)
... for a pull graphical list...

I think you mean Full? rolleyes.gif
Master Tij, take a break, console.gif you have been working too hard the past few days. wink3.gif

Also note, that when you touch it, be sure to check in your Relto book that the page is light green, that means it's active, if it's dark, it is not active. If it is active, you should see some change, though with the tree shaped one, it takes a while for the tree to grow.
Fyreseer
I didn't know I was supposed to touch them... THAT might be why they didn't show up. shy.gif

What's up with the logs and rocks? Do I use them later or something? (yes or no will be good enough! hehe.)

Don't do much exploring during the week, though, as both me and my room-mate love to play... but we never can seem to figure it out separately (although we do a great job together...)

I didn't go look, though, cause I want to see if I can figure them out now. wink3.gif Thank you both! (But boy, do I feel dumb! lol.. I thought they were Myst-style pages. Click on them, and it automatically puts them in your book...)
Dragonball161
QUOTE (Fyreseer @ Aug 12 2004, 05:05 AM)
What's up with the logs and rocks? Do I use them later or something? (yes or no will be good enough! hehe.)

It's more for the LIVE portion of the game that only semi-exists now.

Also, there should be one page in every age, so keep your eyes peeled. wink3.gif

:ld:
RR_Caz
shock.gif :ld: one in each age!?! cool.gif

Click here to view a spoiler.
bleh.gif
d'rbeh
shorah caz! OY!

now i have to remember if i have all of them... if only i could remember that list of ones... and where it was...

salaam! wink3.gif
mishra
Um, yeah. I know that one of them grows, but I have several questions. 1: How long to I have to play before it gets big? (The tree in Relto.)2: DO I have to play every day before it starts growing? 3:Does it stay that way if I turn on and turn off the page?4: Which one grows? So i know which one to watch. Please; I don't care about spoilers.
kurtg1265
It will take your tree a couple months to reach its full height . You dont need to play every day in order for it to grow though . It goes by the date/time on your system . You should notice some growth of your tree aftter aproximately 3 weeks or so . If you are looking out your hut door , there will be 4 trees off to the left . It will grow about in the middle of them but slightly right behind them . If you turn the page off and back on , it will reset it and you will have to start all over again with the growing cycle .

anubis137
Sneaky trick w/ tree.
Rex Havoc
QUOTE (anubis137 @ Nov 22 2004, 06:14 PM)
Sneaky trick w/ tree.

Hmm sounds like the Jackal talking!! shock.gif Hasn't anyone ever told him cheaters never prosper!! whistling.gif

(I think my tree is finally growing. My single player version is really big! Actally, I'm lounging by the fire, right now, enjoying the fire flies, juggling fire marbles, while listening to the "stereo"...)

linking.gif
coelho_buda
Careful with the clock altering thing: date sensitive software (like anti virus) might find it a bit to its disliking (quoth the Red Queen "We are not amused!") and start working funny or stop working all together.

Just a friendly warning from the blue furred rabbit.gif
kurtg1265
QUOTE (coelho_buda @ Nov 22 2004, 12:26 PM)
Careful with the clock altering thing: date sensitive software (like anti virus) might find it a bit to its disliking (quoth the Red Queen "We are not amused!") and start working funny or stop working all together.

Just a friendly warning from the blue furred rabbit.gif

This is quite true Rabbit . Antivirus should be disabled altogether . And any demos or or other 'time sensitive' software may expire . Even after the clock is reset to its proper time when finished . I might also add that this will only work woth the offline game . It will not work with UU .
mishra
Thanks! Just tried the tree trick. WIth the clock trick, it is huge!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.