Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: That's Harsh
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > Myst IV: Revelation > Myst IV: Revelation General Discussion
Chwith
Check out today's comic.

Wow!
Mejan
Wow,

M4 has made it to the comics page, neat! innocent.gif

Cant wait to load it and get started... roll.gif

Thanks for that little Gem! thumbsup.gif
JoSmiley
shock.gif How DARE they? blink.gif
Windy RedOak
Yes only the non intelligent people do that
and I guess Im one of them lmao.gif
Arowin
What is the actual problem with Myst 4? My copy just got shipped out so I'll be playing it in a few days....
Marth
bash.gif Hey, Myst IV isn't THAT hard. At least, not yet. Now if they had put Schizm.............. rolleyes.gif
Mysti Sage
Myst IV's difficulty level was decent... easier than Riven and Uru... confused1.gif
Ayli
I think what this cartoon depicts is the frastration that a lot of players have with the DVD drives (broken computer with open DVD drive tray and the CD-disk flying out of it). That is my interpretation. I could be wrong.

I've read a lot of complaints on the Myst IV forum. DVD issues
I don't have a game yet and have a 2 year old DVD rewritable drive, so not sure at this point what to expect.

Hoping the patch will be released by then.
coelho_buda
It's not that easy Mysti... especially with the overblown penchant for sound/music puzzles. Tone deaf people have very hard times with those puzzles and there seems to be a surplus of them in Myst IV.
Ayli
QUOTE (coelho_buda @ Oct 8 2004, 01:13 PM)
It's not that easy Mysti... especially with the overblown penchant for sound/music puzzles. Tone deaf people have very hard times with those puzzles and there seems to be a surplus of them in Myst IV.

Yeah, put me in that category. shock.gif Will have to beg my hubby to help me with those puzzles. shock.gif
Mejan
QUOTE (Ayli @ Oct 8 2004, 01:45 PM)
QUOTE (coelho_buda @ Oct 8 2004, 01:13 PM)

Yeah, put me in that category. shock.gif Will have to beg my hubby to help me with those puzzles. shock.gif

frumpy.gif

Ayli,

Come on, don't put yourself down like that! There are more than enough of us that can do it for you. biggrin.gif

BTW, If you can't hear us, we must not me saying anything important. It it WAS important, I'm sure you would hear. innocent.gif

OKAY, Now I am back on topic.....

Besides at least you have your DVD installed. Had mine for a week and still not even come close to opening the PC box and putting it in. Then I will probably find out all about DVD's and M4.

I do not relish the problems that I might be looking forward to. From some of the posts I've read, only a small part of what is in the topic, I am in for some really big fun. Good thing I do not have a microphone, would not want y'all to hear my language. I isnt all that ladylike when I have problems. I dont like PC's smarter than I am. (which I encounter more and more lately...roll.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.