Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D'ni
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > Puzzle/Gameplay Help > URU: Ages Beyond Myst > To D'ni Ages > The Neighbourhoods - Bevin & Kirel
Redfox
I just got the URU ages beyond Myst, then I downloaded the D'ni expansion pack but I am very lost, it starts the game again but there is a puzzle over the bridge that has a blue , red and green button, what are they for and can anyone tell me what to do? shock.gif

Moderator Note

Closed your tags.

Mysti Sage
Just a little tip: You need to put [/color] after [color=purple] to make it work. wink3.gif smile.gif

Those buttons have a special function... but not in Bevin. Go look somewhere else. (hint: You'll need a Sharper pencil)
Ayli
QUOTE (Redfox @ Oct 11 2004, 03:36 PM)
I just got the URU ages beyond Myst, then I downloaded the D'nai expansion pack but I am very lost,  it starts the game again but there is a puzzle over the bridge that has a blue , red and green button, what are they for and can anyone tell me what to do? shock.gif

Hello Redfox,

Welcome to the Guild of Greeter, where we will help you on your journey.

Do I understand it correctly, that you just got Uru: Ages Beyond Myst (ABM) and uploaded the expansion pack? Have you played the game at all? Have you finished the ABM and started on "To D'ni"?

If you finished the ABM, then Mysti's hint is very, very clever thumbsup.gif look closely at it smile.gif
Mejan
Mysti, your wit is so Sharp!..... roll.gif er, just kidding.... biggrin.gif

You need to teach me some more, then I won't need the spoiler tags anymore. innocent.gif
Corona
Hi Redfox! (Redd Foxx - "This is it, Elizabeth! I'm comin' home!")

It's best to concentrate on the original Uru:Ages Beyond Myst game first before you delve into "To D'ni" too much. The "To D'ni" expansion pack concentrates on the cavern (the City & the two nearby neighborhoods).

Uru starts in the New Mexico desert. Later on, you will encounter a bookcase. Since you also installed "To D'ni" as well, you'll have a yellow book in your bookcase (later on you'll see what I mean.) That's related to "To D'ni".

I'd say, concentrate on the other books you find in the game first. It'll make more sense. But by all means, feel free to give a looksee into the yellow book if you desire. It's quite an amazing experience.

Anyway, welcome to the Guild of Greeters board! bye2.gif And if you have questions like, "Am I supposed to jump all the way down THERE?!!!", we'll be more than happy to help you. We can nudge, hint, fully spoil...it all depends on what you ask from us. You'll see some forums here are for hints, some for spoilers. And we have people here who do incredible walkthroughs.

And look up UU. It's the remains of what was once supposed to become Uru Live. It IS live. It's stuck in a permanent fly pattern over LaGuardia. But it's a great chance to get a feel of what once was beta. It's a chance for you to meet us in the game itself.
Mysti Sage
Ummm, Corona, the book you're talking about is blue with gold lines. wink3.gif
Windy RedOak
Hi RedFox

I just got the URU ages beyond Myst, then.....

this may help

before you go to D"ni

Try to this spoiler first

Click here to view a spoiler.

More helpful spoiler

This is the place if you want to spoil the puzzle

The Reds stick together bleh.gif
d'rbeh
shorah redfox!

i would strongly suggest completing Uru: Ages Beyond Myst first as well, as it could become confusing otherwise. they really are two different entities, tied together by the dark caverns... really a cool job they did, eh?

if you need any help, please ask.

salaam! bye2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.