Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Walkthroughs?
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > Puzzle/Gameplay Help > Myst, MME & realMyst
Snerticus
Hey all, does anyone know of any sites that have the walkthroughs for MRE all in one place? confused1.gif
Tijara
http://www.uhs-hints.com thumbsup.gif
Lotta Lagg
http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcMm/mystiv.htm
Shadowcats
Don't forget rabbit.gif Walkthroughs not all of them but good place to start. clapping.gif
L'lee
Here is a site that has ALL of the Myst game walkthroughs in one spot (as well as *hundreds* of other games, some of which I have heard other MYSTophiles talk about):

MREDUR walkthroughs

This will link you directly to the "M" page --> M Page

BUT, personally I think Rabbit's rabbit.gif are better! (You can pay me later, Rabbit! rabbit.gif I accept PayPal and money orders... lmao.gif)
coelho_buda
Shucks, I only have carrots and catnip... will that do, kind sir? laugh.gif

hug_squeeze.gif les from rabbit.gif
Snerticus
Thanks guys, but most of you gave me only links to Revelation....I have rabbit.gif 's for that! Although I did more exploring on those sites and found the walkthroughs for MRE....

L'lee, I think yours was the most comprehensive, I never thought there could be that many walkthroughs for a single game!
L'lee
QUOTE (coelho_buda @ Oct 28 2004, 12:24 PM)

*whispers* Psssst, "sir" is actually a "ma'am" lmao.gif

edit: I eat carrots, but not catnip. Save that for Shadowcats! I do, however, collect bunnies! (Maybe I'll just take you, rabbit.gif ! lmao.gif )
coelho_buda
QUOTE (L'lee @ Oct 31 2004, 03:03 AM)
QUOTE (coelho_buda @ Oct 28 2004, 12:24 PM)

*whispers* Psssst, "sir" is actually a "ma'am" lmao.gif

edit: I eat carrots, but not catnip. Save that for Shadowcats! I do, however, collect bunnies! (Maybe I'll just take you, rabbit.gif ! lmao.gif )

shy.gif Need to have my eyes checked: I read your post and confuzzled it with cat2.gif 's post above yours: hence the reference to catnip and referring to 'madam' as 'sir'.

Here's a hug_squeeze.gif and a flowers.gif by way of apology.
rabbit.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.