Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What would you really have done?
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > MYSTellaneous General Discussion
anubis137
Hey gang!

I was thinking last night about what would happen if you were not limited to only the decisions in game. For instance, in Exile:
Click here to view a spoiler.

As for me, at the end of revelation, here's what envision myself doing:

What would you do?
4dak
I would think that is great expect for the first one!
anubis137
QUOTE (4dak @ Nov 28 2004, 07:49 AM)
I would think that is great expect for the first one!

I assume you're talking about the exile one, right? Yeah, The Jackal doesn't like to admit it, but he really is a bit of a softie blush.gif
Corona
I wouldn't go on any Myst adventure for Atrus without packing heat. wink3.gif
anubis137
QUOTE (Corona @ Nov 28 2004, 08:42 AM)
I wouldn't go on any Myst adventure for Atrus without packing heat.  wink3.gif

Yeah, or at least a pack of ketamine darts laugh.gif That would make it too easy though.

(Or maybe I'm just really masochistic) roll.gif
kurtg1265
I think I would have to go with Corona on that one . I would definately want to have some 'protective backup' along with me .
Robyn
Definitely. I think I'd like an FN P90 and a couple extra mags tucked inside my backpack. Just the sort of "backup" to carry along when exploring new worlds. innocent.gif

Even BEFORE I joined the Boy Scouts, I was a strong believer of being prepared, which was why I always carried at least one Swiss Army knife or multi-tool, and a means of creating fire. And as an engineer, I feel naked every time I have to pack my tools in checked baggage when I fly somewhere. down.gif
DaDungeon
Maybe Tink oughta hire out the old guy in Ma'Kluft. He has an assortment of unexpected "helpers":

And then, for the right ummm, considerations, there's always

Or . . .
what usually works best for Ms Hide:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.