Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: yeesha's coordinates?
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > Puzzle/Gameplay Help > URU: Ages Beyond Myst > Path of the Shell Ages > Myst Library - K'veer - End Game
thursdaynext
hello --

first of all, i'm new here. hi :-)

i've finished uru twice, and just recently finished to d'ni and path of the shell. and with great enjoyment, i might add. i played POTS before to d'ni, which may explain my confusion, but...

Click here to view a spoiler.

since i read this letter before i played to d'ni, i had no idea what this meant, but now that i do know what the numbers mean, i'm not sure if they're significant.

(duh, everything in myst is significant.)

i wandered around a bit, but i haven't been able to find the place. has anyone else?

--thursday
coelho_buda
Shorah thursdaynext and welcome to the Guild of Greeters. I hope your stay will be a fun and pleasant one.

Those numbers you refer to
Click here to view a spoiler.

Hope this clears it for you.
rabbit.gif
Gadren
the problem is Yeesha's handwriting...at first, they look like coordinates (3118 245 -55), but they're actually written as (3:18 2:45-55)
Ayli
QUOTE (Gadren @ Dec 10 2004, 04:20 PM)
....the problem is Yeesha's handwriting.....

Yes, for the girl, Yeesha's handwritng is very sloppy, Atrus didn't pay attention to her penmanship shock.gif

Oh and welcome, thursdaynext, don't hesitate to ask us any question. The group of people on this forum is very friendly and helpful. thumbsup.gif

bye2.gif
thursdaynext
thanks for the info, everyone. (and the welcome -- everyone does seem friendly and helpful!) guess this means i should stop looking for something that isn't there, hmmm...

lots of people have very sloppy writing in this game. quite frustrating! :-)
indy
QUOTE (thursdaynext @ Dec 11 2004, 12:17 AM)
lots of people have very sloppy writing in this game.  quite frustrating!  :-)

I was once told that people with a high IQ have sloppy handwriting because they think quicker as they can write.

I have a sloppy handwriting too tongue.gif
Dragonball161
QUOTE (indy @ Dec 10 2004, 06:22 PM)
I was once told that people with a high IQ have sloppy handwriting because they think quicker as they can write.

Hmmm, then I guess I don't need to take that pesky ACT tomorrow... bleh.gif
*goes back to studying*
:ld:
thursdaynext
now if only the SAT scores were based on handwriting analysis...
4dak
shock.gif laugh.gif lmao.gif roll.gif
Ja'de
Hummm. All those years of extra penmanship homework that didn't help. I guess those Nuns never heard the theory that Indy did. Or were they just trying to inspire me to be less intelligent? And my son must be a genius.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.