Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great Ball
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > URU: Ages Beyond Myst > Path of the Shell Ages > The Great Tree Pub (Watcher's Sanctuary)
nippa1234
I need a VERY gentle hint please.

What do I need to do now that I have pushed a ball to the end of it's run?

I cannot say where I am as I do not know the place names yet, but am sure you will locate me. innocent.gif
Corona
(Wasn't there a Greek god condemned to constantly roll a boulder up a hill?)

Have you explored the 2 books in the small alcove elsewhere in that large round stairway room with the purple hologram?

That large ball is kind of a metaphor about the game itself. You should get very intimate with the D'ni timing system if you want to successfully complete TPOTS without major hints or walkthroughs.
coelho_buda
Don't worry with it for now nippa. All will become lighter when you proceed with the game.

Corona, yes there was. He was a highwayman, named Sisyphus. You can read about him here.
rabbit.gif
RR_Caz
Such a fuss about Sisyphus! bleh.gif

Roll it! Roll it! Roll it on da ribbah...
nippa1234
'Lighter' OK.

Yes I have found the books.

I am doing a terrific amount of exploring, having great fun, but not yet actually 'doing' very much.

I have done the bridge lights, correctly I think, but cannot see any changes anywhere.

Slight nudge please.

Am stuck with the ball for now so maybe these lights will move me onto something else?

They are not connected, right?

Thanks.
Ayli
Nippa, if you are talking about a bridge lights in Kirel, check out this forum, you might find some insights there. If you need more nudges, please post there.
kurtg1265
There is really nothing more to do with the ball for now. Explore Ercanna and Ahnonay for now and try completeing them wink3.gif .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.