Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kings Of D'ni
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > The Books - D'ni History & Lore
Soosi
Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of the 34 kings of D'ni?
Thanks. wink3.gif
CAGrayWolf
Ask and ye shall receive ...

King's Names In Ae'gura

Use this forum for any further discussion. biggrin.gif
Soosi
Many thanks, Wolfie! thumbsup.gif I copied them down from the Hall of Kings and wanted to make sure I got them all right.

Do you think there's any significance to Lemashal's pillar being the only one lit?
kurtg1265
Do you think there's any significance to Lemashal's pillar being the only one lit?

I have actually wondered this myself . I asked about that in the beta and was told that that was the only one the DRC worker got changed before they made him go do something more important (or something to that effect) .

Nice list Wolfie . Now how about putting the years they ruled , their ages and any accomplishments they had . bleh.gif

BTW - in the beta someone had made a marker game for learning the kings names , one marker by each name . It was kinda neat . I dont remember who made it though . (I think by a few of the names THEY had some info listed for the king .) rolleyes.gif
CAGrayWolf
QUOTE (kurtg1265 @ Dec 9 2003, 08:06 PM)
Nice list Wolfie . Now how about putting the years they ruled , their ages and any accomplishments they had .  bleh.gif

Have you read the Kings of D'ni thread? bleh.gif
kurtg1265
Have you read the Kings of D'ni thread? bleh.gif

Isnt that this one ? huh.gif The only other place I see anything is THIS thread and it essentially says the same thing . wacko.gif
knitcucumber
I offered to change out the firemarbles, but so far the DRC hasn't given me the ladder I need. bounce.gif
CAGrayWolf
QUOTE (kurtg1265 @ Dec 9 2003, 08:26 PM)
Have you read the Kings of D'ni thread?   bleh.gif

Isnt that this one ? huh.gif The only other place I see anything is THIS thread and it essentially says the same thing . wacko.gif

Such the silly bleh.gif I mean this thread:

Kings Of D'ni, from Dakotah Rooftop Journals
JesusAddict3791
Strife and I both made name guides, but mine was the one with the extra info. I've wanted to make it again, but that's kind of hard if we can't make marker games. smile.gif
kurtg1265
Such the silly  bleh.gif  I mean this thread:

Kings Of D'ni, from Dakotah Rooftop Journals

Ahhh yes........I read that . But it only has info on like 8 of the Kings . I want them ALL . biggrin.gif bleh.gif
Jerle
Check out the DRC site. They've updated it to add a King's info. wink3.gif
LaReh
QUOTE (Jerle @ Dec 11 2003, 09:17 AM)
Check out the DRC site. They've updated it to add a King's info. wink3.gif

It helps when you've known some of these guys personally doesn't it, J? shock.gif roll.gif
<runs>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.