Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slave Caverns?
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > Puzzle/Gameplay Help > URU: Ages Beyond Myst > UrU: Ages Beyond Myst - Prime Ages > Teledahn
meezers
I messed up on my way thru Teledahn. down.gif

I went thru the slave caverns, pulled the last switch on the right to close the cell doors and open the new way.....continued on to the office with the crates....here is where I messed up. I touched the linking stone and went to a new place (cell?) and was stuck there. I used my relto book to go home and linked back to Teledahn. My last link in places are before the slave caverns and now the doors are closed. I can't get them open again......does anyone know how to open them now that they are messed up?

I tried kicking the rocks off the 4 pressure plates and kicked rocks onto the other plates. I can't figure this out and cannot get thru to get to the Bahro door. blush.gif

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nan
Rex Havoc
meezers, look through the right door to the levers on the wall, they will tell you which plates need weight and which don't. Things may have been messed up on your way out!! Plates that are down, need weight. This happened to me too!

Good Luck!
meezers
Oh Thank you, LOL Makes sense, on my way wink3.gif
Rex Havoc
Great! You didn't mention if you were in UU or single player... If you are in UU and get really desparate, you can always spawn your way through. Being a purest, I don't like doing that on my first trip through an age, even in bug infested UU Teledahn! innocent.gif
meezers
It didn't work confused1.gif
The levers are alternating, down, up, down, up, down, up, down. I tried placing rocks on the alternating plates...nothing. So I tried the reverse and still nothing.

Do the plates match up with the levers in this order? Left to right, lever 1 is the plate closest to the left door when I am facing the doors. The last switch is the plate on the right closest to the door on the right when I am facing the doors.

Thank you,
Nan

UH what is UU? I am one player in URU Complete Chronicles.
4dak
UU is a multiplayer online game of uru yes and no the swithes are numbered left to right 1-7 i think to know where the plates are in the room vist denis sharpers office.
Rex Havoc
QUOTE (meezers @ Jan 3 2005, 07:55 PM)
The levers are alternating, down, up, down, up, down, up, down. I tried  placing rocks on the alternating plates...nothing. So I tried the reverse and still nothing.

Do the plates match up with the levers in this order? Left to right, lever 1 is the plate closest to the left door when I am facing the doors. The last switch is the plate on the right closest to the door on the right when I am facing the doors.

Thank you,
Nan

nope!

The plates on the floor are not in order...Check Sharpers office in Teledahn for the number order of the plates in the floor. 4dak is right, the levers are numbered left to right.

Let me know!! whistling.gif
Juru
QUOTE (meezers @ Jan 3 2005, 03:55 PM)
The levers are alternating, down, up, down, up, down, up, down. I tried  placing rocks on the alternating plates...nothing. So I tried the reverse and still nothing.

Thank you,
Nan

Click here to view a spoiler.

Moderator Note

Added spoiler tags

meezers
Oh no, LOL I remember that paper in his office. How do I figure out which symbols are which numbers?
meezers
QUOTE (Juru @ Jan 3 2005, 03:10 PM)
QUOTE (meezers @ Jan 3 2005, 03:55 PM)

Thank you,
Nan

Click here to view a spoiler.

5 is center back of cave?...hehehe thanks! clapping.gif
Moderator Note

Added spoiler tags

Rex Havoc
Juru gave you the answer... I was just attempting to give you clues, so that you could find the answers for yourself! (Unless you actually asked for the direct answer...) The #5 plate is by the door, as you enter the room.

You ought to have it now!!

For a list of the numbers, I believe you can check the book in the righthand bookshelf in the hut on your Relto, the pages are numbered in order...
Juru
Sorry, Rex and Meezers. I was "previewing" my post to see if it would work out and accidentally posted it before I got it into the spoiler tags.

Sorry to Rabbit, too, from whose walkthrough it was lifted. headbang.gif
Rex Havoc
Walkthrough?!! I didn't check that before I posted!! shock.gif lmao.gif Oh, OK, I did!!! You might want to check those out too meezer, Rabbit has put together some excellent walkthroughs which can give you a push when you need it!!!

Here is one slick walkthrough

Walk Through 1

Rabbits

Rabbits Fine Work!

You can save and print Rabbits walk through for easy reference.

Rabbit (Coelho Buda) is a member of the Guild of Greeters...)

Enjoy!

Juru -- you can still go ahead and put your clue in a spoiler tag...

edit: corrected to English version of Rabbits walk through!

Juru & I both noticed that the "Rabbit Link" was slow, here is another for all Rabbits Walkthroughs.

All Rabbits Uru & Myst 4 Walkthroughs

Mod, feel free to blend this with previous, my "edit" time ran out!! - Rex

Moderator Note

Blended Rex. Are you dizzy yet?

meezers
QUOTE (Rex Havoc @ Jan 3 2005, 02:31 PM)
Plates that are down, need weight.

I did get it but it was extra work since in my game it was the ones that were UP that needed the weight bash.gif

Thank you for all the help!
Shadowcats
Isn't Rex always dizzy from helping people in there Teledahn. lmao.gif
sprint.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.