Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holiday Treat
Guild of Greeters > Myst Online: Uru Live > Myst Online: URU Live Game Discussion > Ae'gura and Great Zero
Eltheras
Just like the topic says. Go have a look! And be sure to check out the updated journal for familiar names biggrin.gif
Corona
Eltheras, you just keep popping up in my face. shock.gif Sounds cool! I'll go take a peeksy. wink3.gif
Terra
The first thing I did when I saw it was take a screenshot. Now I have it as my desktop wallpaper. thumbsup.gif

Terra

xmassmiley.gif
raiden
I forget where exactly is the Baron's office. I remember hearing that but I just can't remember what age to go to. Can someone tell me where to go.
jimmyjack
QUOTE (raiden @ Dec 19 2003, 09:56 PM)
I forget where exactly is the Baron's office. I remember hearing that but I just can't remember what age to go to. Can someone tell me where to go.

Begins with 'T'...... hope that's not tooo much a spoiler.
kurtg1265
If you have been there once already you should have a page in the brown book on your Relto shelf .
CAGrayWolf
shock.gif he ... he ... he ... he ... oh how could he! shock.gif

The poor defenceless thing ... does this man have no compassion?! cry.gif

tomato.gif *runs* tomato.gif *dodges* tomato.gif *ducks* tomato.gif
dadguy
In addition to the holiday stuff in the Baron's City office, I found a minora in the Dakota rooftop that had the correct number of candles burning. This was very cool that they not only had it, but that they had the proper candles burning for the second day of Hannukah. Interesting software that does this....

I can't remember exactly which linking stone get's you there... I just linked from my City book. Met some nice people up there.

There was also a change in the Gahreesen control rooms that didn't work, but gave a hint to games that will be working there sometime (soon).

Dadguy
Thomaash
I'm not in Live yet. The dakota roof top, is that the aerea you go via the bahro stone in Eder Gira?

Are the holiday changes also visible in Uru Prime?
DaDungeon
Yes . . . Gira Bahro Stone.

Tink tried to bring fireflies with her to the Dakotah rooftop . . .
but they were obstinate little critters . . .

But Tink LOVE fireflies anyway . . .
wherever she finds 'em!
Thomaash
Click here to view a spoiler.

I added spoiler tags to protect the innocent! shock.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.