Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wish Corrupter
Guild of Greeters > Guild of Gamers (General Game Discussion for other games) > Forum Based Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
gmz1013
Okay, the way this game is played, goes like this, somebody wished for a Scrambled egg,
then the next person could corrupt it by saying something like
Granted a egg falls on your head,
then that person would make a wish,

(sorry if this isnt Discriptive engough,)

i wish that people could understand this...
L'lee
So... I understand that you are wanting us to "grant wishes" except with a "twist"?

Ok, gmz, your "wish that people could understand this" is granted:

"This" is a demonstrative pronoun in the English language used to: refer to the person or thing present, nearby, or just mentioned (This is my cat); refer to what is about to be said (Don't laugh when you hear this); refer to the present event, action, or time (...said he'd be back before this); indicate the nearer or the more immediate one (This is mine and that is yours).

It is also used as an adjective in the following examples: she left this morning; this side and that side; wait till you hear this story.

"This" can also be used as an adverb showing extent (never been out this late before).

Next:
I wish I could win the lottery
gaiasmaiden
granted: you have just won the lottery but then you get robbed and lose everything.

i wish people could say more with less words.
L'lee
Easily granted, 10 times over: more with less words; more with less words; more with less words; more with less words; more with less words; more with less words; more with less words; more with less words; more with less words; more with less words.

I wish we would get cooler weather here.
gaiasmaiden
granted: you have cooler weather where you are at but you are getting hotter.

i wish my grand daughters could visit me
Ken Telinome
Granted: Your granddaughters come and cause lots of mayhem breaking things and hitting you up for money nonstop. Aren't kids adorable?

I wish school was over.
gaiasmaiden
granted: school is over for everyone but you

i wish a wish could be wished for those that wish
Ken Telinome
Granted: A wish was made that the earth would explode. Have a nice day.

I wish the fire alarm would shut up.
gaiasmaiden
granted: the fire alarm shuts up and watches as the fire continues

i wish my cat would start behaving
Ken Telinome
Granted: Cat starts behaving...... badly....

I wish I wasn't hungry.
Ayli
Oh that's easy,

granted: Ken is stuffed with Chicago style Pizza (and mushrooms) shock.gif

I wish today is Friday shock.gif
L'lee
Granted: Today is Friday, but your boss makes you work both Saturday and Sunday!

I wish my laundry would wash itself.
gmz1013
QUOTE (L'lee @ Nov 7 2005, 07:40 PM)
Granted:  Today is Friday, but your boss makes you work both Saturday and Sunday!

I wish my laundry would wash itself.

granted, but a pair of rebel underwear... roll.gif ATtacks you and destories your house...
Angus Thermopile
Granted.... it would wash itself, but your washing m/c has broken down, so it just stays in your laundry basket festering.

I wish childrens tv catered for the parents e.g. documentaries on European history etc.
gmz1013
QUOTE (Angus Thermopile @ Nov 7 2005, 07:56 PM)
Granted.... it would wash itself, but your washing m/c has broken down, so it just stays in your laundry basket festering.

I wish childrens tv catered for the parents e.g. documentaries on European history etc.

granted but the world will end on wedsday
i wish i wish i had a fish
L'lee
Granted: You have a rotten fish that stinks to high heaven and makes you sick to your stomach to smell!

I wish I could communicate better!
Daxian
Granted:  You are now one of the best communicators around...but now everyone and their dog wants you to help them with their Essay's, lectures and reports, all due by tomorrow!

I wish I was at home sleeping yawn.gif
gmz1013
QUOTE (L'lee @ Nov 7 2005, 08:09 PM)
Granted:  You have a rotten fish that stinks to high heaven and makes you sick to your stomach to smell!

I wish I could communicate better!

granted you now are a phone...
i wish that somebody liked me....
Ken Telinome
CHECK AFTER YOU POST TO SEE IF YOU SKIPPED ANYONE

Anywho.

Granted: Now so many people like you that there are people that hate you and you have to have a lackie open your mail because 1/2 of it is laced with anthrax.

I wish I had more Pepsi.
gmz1013
QUOTE (Ken Telinome @ Nov 7 2005, 08:42 PM)

Anywho.

Granted:  Now so many people like you that there are people that hate you and you have to have a lackie open your mail because 1/2 of it is laced with anthrax.

I wish I had more Pepsi.

granted, but Pepsi sells out to coke and no longers exists,
i wish that the world would end on wensday
4dak
Granted the world ends on wedsday end begins where it left off an hour later.

i wish for vacation.
Ayli
Your vacation wish is granted: it's in the hot desert with sandy dines and nothing else bleh.gif

I wish upon a star shock.gif
Ken Telinome
Granted: Your wish sat right upon that star, but the weight of it was too much to bear and the star came crashing down into your house. Have a nice day.

I wish Little John would go away.
L'lee
So that no one gets skipped, I'll grant 'em BOTH:
QUOTE (Daxian @ Nov 7 2005, 02:19 PM)
I wish I was at home sleeping  yawn.gif

QUOTE (Ken Telinome @ Nov 7 2005, 04:53 PM)
I wish Little John would go away.

Granted: Little John leaves, taking Ken's very nice, very expensive tuba with him, and heads on over to Dax's house to wake her up playing Flight of the Bumblebee on it!

I wish I could remember things...
Ken Telinome
Granted: You remember last night... and wish you hadn't..... Do you even know where you are? Have a nice day.

I wish people would stop coming to my room and watching anime with my roomate in the early hours of the morning when I am trying to sleep.
Ayli
Your wish is granted, Ken. The people in your room are not watcing animie anymore, but a very loud Metal Rock concert, thus keeping you completely awake shock.gif

I wish the days will be longer, so I have more time to play smile.gif
Shadowcats
Granted you start flying around the world clockwise and gain more hours but lose a whole day when you catch up to youself. blink.gif

I wish for what I just said to make sence.
4dak
Grranted it makes sence to everyone expect you

i wish i could be in There more often
Shadowcats
Granted but someone takes out a Submachine Gun and .......... now your There™ for Life™ with no way out.

I wish the next person dosn't grant my wish.
Daxian
QUOTE (Ken Telinome )

Anywho.

Kinda like how you skipped mine?? bleh.gif

I wish the next person dosn't grant my wish --> Done bleh.gif

I wish it was Summer.
gaiasmaiden
granted: it is now summer but it is the hotest summer on record and there is no a/c for you to use

i wish the pain would go away
Ayli
Granted, the pain went away, far away to another Galaxy. hug.gif I don't want to spoil your wish, Gaia.

To be true to this thread: That pain found another Gaia in another Universe and had a ball with her shock.gif

I wish peace on Earth!
try to spoil that wish!!
Shadowcats
Semi Granted but then you have 12 people arrested in Oz for plotting terrorist attacks in the next few days so there goes peace on earth. down.gif

I wish I could walk up the stairs in my Ferry siggy. biggrin.gif

Actually thats a true event that just happened here
there were more than 12 I just hope the police got them all. :fingers crossed:
Ken Telinome
Granted: You walk up the stairs but COBBS hasn't finished building the rest and you fall into the water and are eaten by man-eating puffer fish. Have a nice day.

I wish for goodness.

Kinda like how you skipped mine?? bleh.gif

I didn't skip you, GZ did bleh.gif. I just continued after him biggrin.gif.
Dragonkin
Granted: Unfortunately, the goodness is in the designing of the traps set before you.

I wish UU was enterable through VR.
Ayli
Granted. You are on DS9's holosuit, but... you don't have press latinum to pay Quark to enter it down.gif

I wish to have an easy day
d'rbeh
Granted: It's such an easy day that you find ALL the work has been done at your job and you run the risk of becoming critically bored.

I wish that my friend would move back to the USA.
L'orr
Granted: But now your line of work causes you to move to another country.

I wish I could fly.
gaiasmaiden
granted: you are now able to fly but since you are up there now you can no longer get on internet

i wish yard work could do its self
Ken Telinome
Granted: It does itself, but it is such a terrrible exteriour designer that you can no longer enter or exit the house, which means you can't get food so you starve and die. Have a nice day.

I wish.
HA! Beat that one! It is a sentence, noun and verb.
gmz1013
QUOTE (Ken Telinome @ Nov 9 2005, 06:02 PM)
Granted:  It does itself, but it is such a terrrible exteriour designer that you can no longer enter or exit the house, which means you can't get food so you starve and die.  Have a nice day.

I wish.
HA!  Beat that one!  It is a sentence, noun and verb.

granted you are now in the make a wish program and have rapid Celluar growth deases where your cells grow until you reach a certin age then they explode killing instanly,

i wish You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to be speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense.

The following is a much more verbose Miranda warning, designed to cover all bases that a detainee might encounter while in police custody. A detainee may be asked to sign a statement acknowledging the following.

You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Do you understand?
Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law. Do you understand?
You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. Do you understand?
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. Do you understand?
If you decide to answer questions now without an attorney present you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney. Do you understand?
Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?

(ohh yah beat this one)
Ken Telinome
Granted: Of course I have the right to remain silent, but I refuse to use it, talking you into insanity, and in that insanity you jump off of a very tall building and die. Have a nice day.

I wish for food.
William H. Maier
Granted: All the food you could ever ask for but but it is all rotten and you starve to death looking at your acquisition, have a good day whistling.gif

I wish for a hummer thumbsup.gif
L'lee
Granted: A bumblebee hums in your ear till it drives you mad and in a fit of rage, you box your own ears so hard you burst your eardrums.

I wish I knew the plot behind "LOST".
Ken Telinome
Granted: You now know the entire plot, and you are so dissappointed that you go insane and ..... gosh, there has to be a way to die from this..... oh well, you die. Have a nice day.

I wish I could buy a NeutraAir for life.
gaiasmaiden
granted: you have bought a neutraAir for life....but you only have it for one day...

i wish my comp would work correctly
William H. Maier
Granted: Your compy is working perfectly until Celtic fine tunes it, now your life is filled with spam, popups, and worms, and as you sit in frustration clicking away, you and the computer get struck by lightning, have a great day bleh.gif

I wish I had a hot tub
gmz1013
QUOTE (William H. Maier @ Nov 10 2005, 05:51 PM)
Granted: Your compy is working perfectly until Celtic fine tunes it, now your life is filled with spam, popups, and  worms, and as you sit in frustration clicking away, you and the computer get struck by lightning, have a great day bleh.gif

I wish I had a hot tub

granted you have a "HOT" tub... of lard... A lava heat tub of lard that attacks you when you open it...
i wish... i wish for 11983-21847340170
Tomala
Granted. But then you forget all the numbers and your back at square one.

I wish for a pie.
William H. Maier
Granted: When the pie arrives and you cut yourself a piece and instead of 4 and 20 black birds, there are 2 flesh eating vultures, well, have a good day smile.gif

I wish I had a real NY pizza
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.